Application With International Degrees

Home /Application With International Degrees

Applicants With International Degrees

If you received your degree or completed relevant master’s-level or higher coursework outside the United States, you will need to submit the results of an international degree equivalency evaluation with your application for national certification.

NBCC accepts international degree equivalency evaluations from the following organizations:

American Association of Collegiate Registrars & Admissions Offices (AACRAO)

Dupont Circle NW
Suite 520
Washington, DC 20036

Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc. (ECE)

P.O. Box 514070
Milwaukee, WI 53203-3470

International Education Research Foundation, Inc. (IERF)

P.O. Box 3665
Culver City, CA 90231
Telephone: 310-258-9451, extension 131
Fax: 310-342-7086

World Education Services, Inc. (WES)

P.O. Box 745 Old Chelsea Station
New York, NY 10113-0745