Home /Advertise With NBCC
Advertise With NBCC
The National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC) offers a number of advertising opportunities.
Web Site Advertising
NBCC has put together a special Web-based advertising package exclusively for NBCC examination–related study guides and preparation materials.
Free Advertising Opportunities Exclusively for Approved Continuing Education Providers
Being an NBCC Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP) has its privileges, including free listings in the NBCC Approved Continuing Education Calendar of Events.
ACEPs should use the ACEP logo , ACEP number, and appropriate approval statement on all continuing education advertising materials.
Direct Mail Advertising
NBCC makes its mailing list available through MGI Lists.The NBCC mailing list is only available to continuing education providers for the purpose of providing continuing education for counselors.
The following are NBCC’s general advertising policies:
- 1. Advertisements will be accepted only for events, products and services related to the practice of counseling.
- 2. The publication of an advertisement by NBCC in no way implies NBCC’s endorsement of the advertiser’s theory, product or service.
- 3. Contact information for the advertiser must be included in the advertisement.
- 4. NBCC reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertisement without cause. The content of all advertisements is subject to NBCC’s approval.
- 5. Positioning of advertisements is the discretion of NBCC.
- 6. NBCC will not be liable for any costs or damages if, for any reason, it fails to publish an advertisement nor for any errors in publication. Advertisers are responsible for notifying NBCC of any corrections needed. Failure to provide correct information may result in removal or rejection of an ad.
- 7. NBCC is not liable for any delays in production or delivery due to any condition beyond NBCC’s control.
- 8. Advertisers assume liability for all content of advertisements and will assume responsibility for any claims that may arise from their content.
- 9. All fees are subject to change without notification.
- 10. Advertising fees are not refundable. NBCC cancellation of an advertisement is the only exception to this policy.